Monday, October 17, 2011

Alice in Wonderland x 2 - October 15, 2011

A few months back I got to be part of a gorgeous family shoot with Lot116.  It happened to be with my cousin and his family, I may be a bit biased. ;)  They were going for the Alice in Wonderland theme and I was tasked in putting together the tea party table.

Lot116 photo shoot can be found here.  More pictures taken by me here.

Well, this past weekend was finally the birthday party and I had the pleasure of putting together the dessert table.  My cousin and his wife decided to combine their son and daughter's birthday party and so it was: A Mad Hatter Party to Celebrate Chase and Taylor's Unbirthdays.

A Sweet Affair put together the invites.  
My favorite part was the key in the front, so cute!



The mango mouse and the rest of the mini desserts was from Porto's Bakery in Los Angeles.  A family friend made a special delivery to bring the treats down to San Diego.  Now that's a friend!  Porto's also make a spinach feta pie that is out of this world!  Try them if you are ever in L.A.

I made mini pumpkin pies and cheesecakes. 



Hey There, Cupcake made the awesome smash cakes and cupcakes.  They were so perfect, we didn't want to ruin the fondant pieces.  Amazing detail, seriously!





I made the birthday banner using playing cards as my inspiration.


I happen to find some cool wooden mushrooms and a huge key at Target that I thought would look great on the table.



More pictures can be found on Facebook or the website.

Happy birthday Chase and Taylor!  Wishing you many blessed and happy more!


No comments:

Post a Comment